Wednesday, August 26, 2009

17 May.. Its been a long time since i lost my baby, my sweetheart. My precious Ichiban, my baby Maple.

Just now when i was browsing thru her pictures. I cried a little bit. How my life seems meaningless and unreasoned without her. I know i am being too much. You probably would think, afterall she is just a cat, how much can she could possibly touches my life?

I have no motivation to live this life without her anymore. It seems empty . If felt empty. I miss her, so much. When i was taking my bath, i saw her there, accompany me like she used to be. When i am taking my meal, i saw her walking around my plate or bowl, sniffing what am i eating although she won't eat what i'm eating. Even when im going to the toilet, flushing away, there i saw her again.

Being a pathetic shit i am now. I wish. I could stop thinking of her. But I'm scared, if i try not to forget about her and what if someday the world will about forget her?

Hurts. She's missed. Some things can't be undone. How i wishes she is here beside me, where i can take care of her, love her, and just to be with her. again.

Be well my dearest maple. Wherever you are now, you will always be in my heart.

I love you my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment